Friday 14 February 2014

Developing with my contents page 












































Today, I have started to design my contents page, I have carried  on with the girly colour scheme. I have put hearts next to each heading. I have also placed a picture of a makeup set as it's a girly item that girls love. I also have put the front cover of the magazine on it as I have pointed out which parts are on which page of the magazine. I got this idea from 'We love pop' magazine.



My final contents page









































This is my final contents page. I have developed it from the one above by adding a box from the magazine editor Laura. This makes it grab the audience's attention as they are persuading you to buy the magazine by using the words  'girly gossip'  and 'new pop artists'. I also looked at a Top of the pops magazine and their layout. I have used a similar layout as it attracts a younger audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment