Thursday 13 February 2014

Experimenting with my double page spread

Today, I have started designing my double page spread. I have used a long shot of the artist on the right hand side. I blended the background colours together to make it look professional. I used different fonts to make it look funky and not boring. I have used a catchy headline 'A new shine to the pop music bizz!'. This grabs the audiences attention as its a brand new artist and young readers will want to read about this. I have used some of the photo-shoot photos on the right hand side, as young readers like to see pictures of artists. It makes it interesting to look at. I have also included a bubble 'I followed my dream' to inspire young girls that their dreams can come true if they don't give up. 

My final double page spread


This is my final double page spread. I have experimented with hot pink and peach circles on the page. This worked well and makes the page more girly and funky.  I got this idea from a previous we love pop magazine as I thought it looked good and unusual. I am happy with my final double page spread as I think it attracts the audience and is catchy for people to read the article. 

No comments:

Post a Comment