Monday 27 January 2014

Experimenting with my magazine cover








Here I have chosen a close up shot for the background image. I liked this image as the hair looks golden and glossy which a celebrities hair usually looks like on the front cover of magazines.  I have used different fonts on the magazine to make it interesting and catch the audience's attention. I have used a catchy magazine name 'Non stop pop'. 

My final magazine cover









































This is my final magazine cover. I changed the background to a different image of the model. This looked better as I prefer the way her hair looks and shes directly looking at the audience. I am pleased with my final magazine cover, as it has the typical codes and conventions of a pop music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment