Sunday 5 January 2014

Readers Profile for my magazine


My magazine will appeal to teenage girls around the age of 11-16 as it is going to be full of girly gossip and hot celebrity crushes. The audience demographic of my magazine is E as young teenagers, unemployed and children come under this demographic. Also pop magazines today are aimed at around 11-14 year olds, so I think this is a good age range for the genre Young girls would read this magazine as when they listen to pop music, it reflects their mood. Pop music is connoted bubbly and happy which is also accociated with young girls. My magazine will include an interview with a new pop star, latest news on their favourite stars, gossip on celebrities, fashion and chart hits. These are all things that young females like to see in a pop magazine. I will also use bright colours including pinks as my magazine is attracted to girls and pink is a girly colour. I will also use a funky font for the magazine title, as pop music is vibrant and funky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment