Sunday 5 January 2014

Typography









I have researched some fonts for the title of my magazine 'Non-stop pop'. I picked some of my favourite and changed the colouring of them. Firstly, I chose a girly font with flicks and hearts, as my magazine is aimed at a young audience. I chose pinks, purples and black for the colours, as these are all girly. I think they all worked really well, but I liked the dark pink the best as it stands out and is clear to read.
























Secondly, I chose a funky font with a bubbly effect to the top of each letter. The letters have slits in them which make it more edgy. I chose pinks, black and a turquoise. I think these all work well as they are eye-catching. My favourite one is the black and light pink as they mix well and still remain girly.

1 comment:

  1. Good Laura, it is nice to see you explain your thught process behind decisions you have made.

    ReplyDelete