Saturday 11 January 2014

Photoshoot planning 



Photoshoot Title: Photoshoot for magazine

Photoshoot Concept:This photoshoot will help me capture some good shots professionally. I will take close up shots and also long shots to create a different mood and also to show their clothing.


Aims: From this photoshoot I want to achieve good professional photos which create a sophisticated look and also a smiley and cute look as my genre is pop.


Date & Timings: I will take these photographs during the weekend. It will take around 3 hours, this is important as I will need to make sure their hair and makeup is done professionally in this time.


Location: I will take my photographs in my house because the main focus is on the model rather than the location.


Props: I won’t need any props for my shoot as I want it took look simple and focused on the mood of the model.

Models: My friends Lauren and Cherrice.


Team: I will have a make-up artist handy who will do the models make-up.


Equipment & Preparation: I will use a canon camera with enough memory to take as many photos to find the perfect one. I will ensure the batteries are charged. 


Desired Shots: I will include long shots and close up shots to create a different atmosphere. From research of pop magazines this has helped me consider the composition of the magazine and how the model is placed. I will make them play around with their body language and facial expressions. I will also make sure they are placed against a clear background to make the shot professional.  The lighting will also be considered as I want to make sure the lighting is high key to fit with the bubbly genre.  


Reference images:

No comments:

Post a Comment