Sunday 5 January 2014

Equipment list- Costumes and prop research

When taking my photographs, I will get my model to change clothing. Firstly she will wear denim shorts and a baby pink knitted jumper. Then she will be wearing a black skater skirt and a collared burgundy shirt and white knitted jumper over the top. Then she will change into a black long sleeve top and grey jeans. These clothes are all in fashion so will automatically get the teeangers attention.

I will get my model to wear eye makeup which isnt too powerful. I will get her to change her hairstyle, so that she doesnt look the same in every shot.

I wilI use a DSLR camera as it takes the best shots. The model will do some sophisticated looks and some smiley looks, as I want my model looking her best which will make young girls look up to them and also singers are seen as glamorous so I want my model to look stylish.




Researching these magazines have helped me to decide the costumes and props for my own magazine. Also the expressions and body expressions have helped me to tell the model how to pose for the photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment